INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CASATORRE DEI LEONI, Duka srl – Via del Porrione, 61 – 53100 Siena (SI), P.IVA 01450460520
(hereinafter, “Data Controller”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n.196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular: name, surname, tax code, VAT number, e-mail address, telephone number- later, “personal data” or even “data”) that you have communicated in registration phase in the database hosted at the Italian headquarters of Aruba SpA, within the European Union (hereinafter “database”) in the moment of registration to the services offered by the Data Controller (hereinafter “Services”)
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
- A) Without your express consent (Article 24 letter A, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter B, and GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- Allow your registration in the database
- Register your contact using the appropriate form on the site
- Manage and maintain the database
- Allow you to subscribe to the Services provided by the Owner
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relations with you
- To fulfill the obligations established by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority
- Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in courtB) Solo previo Suo specifico e distinto consenso (artt. 23 e 130 Codice Privacy e art. 7 GDPR), per le seguenti Finalità di Marketing:
- send you via e-mail newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on services offered by the Owner. Please note that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services of the owner similar to those already used, subject to your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
- Methods of processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third parties (eg suppliers, credit institutes, professional firms) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data controllers.
- Communication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your information will not be disseminated.
- Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on a server hosted at the Italian headquarters of Aruba SpA, within the European Union.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. In any case you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 Privacy Code in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
the. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
una raccomandata a.r. a CASATORRE DEI LEONI, Duka srl – Via del Porrione, 61 – 53100 Siena (SI)
- una e-mail all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Services of the Data Controller intended for under 16s, the Data Controller requires the written consent of the parent or legal guardian.
The ultrasedicenni (from the sixteen years completed on) independently give consent.
- Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is CASATORRE DEI LEONI, Duka srl – Via del Porrione, 61 – 53100 Siena (SI), P.IVA 01450460520
The updated list of persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
- Modifiche alla presente Informativa
La presente Informativa può subire variazioni. Si consiglia, quindi, di controllare regolarmente questa Informativa e di riferirsi alla versione più aggiornata.